For the release of the Nike SB X Concepts “Turdunken” Dunk High Pro Atlas will be conducting a raffle (see all the raffle rules below). The in store raffle will also be a food drive done in association with the Mission Food Hub to help get food to those in need during this holiday season. Winners of the raffle will win the opportunity to purchase one pair of the shoes.
Due to overwhelming interest in the shoe we will be offering two allocations for two separate raffles. Individuals will only be allowed to particpate in one raffle. Anyone entered into both raffles will be disqualified and banned from future raffles.
Please note, the allocation of sizes and quantities for the “In Store” raffle will be significantly larger than the “Nationwide” raffle.
– Individuals must be following @atlasskateboarding on Instagram for the raffle entry to be valid.
– For your entry to be valid you will need to drop off at least one item of non-perishable food at the time you are submitting your ticket. Through this food drive we will be getting food to those in need with the assistance of the Mission Food Hub. For more information about the Mission Food Hub visit: www.missionfoodhub.org
– One complimentary ticket per person. We will only be accepting tickets that are accompanied by a food donation (see above).
– Due to local health concerns, we are asking that participants print the raffle ticket and fill it out before coming to our store. USE THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE RAFFLE FORM:
– Participants will be required to supply their full legal name, email address, phone number and driver’s license/ID number to participate in the raffle.
– Raffle tickets MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON and will be available for drop off at our store during normal store hours beginning Wednesday, November 18th at 11:00 AM through 7:00 PM Wednesday, November 25th. All tickets must be dropped off by the person associated with the ticket. No dropping off for other people.
– Each raffle entry will be good for the chance to purchase one pair of the dunks. Winners will only be able to win a maximum of one pair per person.
– Winners will be announced via email (and email only) on or before Friday, November 27th.
– Winners will be required to purchase and pick up their pair before Friday, December 4th. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the participant’s winning pair.
– The person on the raffle ticket must be the one to claim their winning shoes. All winners must purchase and pick up their pair in store and must present their winning email as well as the government issued ID that matches the raffle ticket.
– Participants will rank their top three size choices.
– Due to the overwhelming interest in this release we are discouraging phone calls, emails or in store visits regarding a potential win. Excessive calling, messaging or loitering will result in immediate disqualification from the raffle and potentially future releases. You will be contacted if you have won so please be patient.
– To find out more information about the raffle visit us in store.
– For those unable to print their own ticket please call us at 650.401.7110 during normal store hours and we will be able to assist you.
NATIONWIDE RAFFLE RULES:
This raffle is for anyone who lives at least 50 miles or more away from the store. To participate and to read the rules for this raffle click the link below.