For the release of the Nike SB X Medicom Blazer Low Atlas will be conducting a raffle (see all the raffle rules below). Winners of the raffle will win the opportunity to purchase one pair of the shoes.
– Individuals must be following @atlasskateboarding on Instagram for the raffle entry to be valid.
– One complimentary ticket per person.
– Due to local health concerns, we are asking that participants print the raffle ticket and fill it out before coming to our store. USE THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE RAFFLE FORM:
– Participants will be required to supply their full legal name, email address, phone number and driver’s license/ID number to participate in the raffle.
– Raffle tickets MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON and will be available for drop off at our store during normal store hours beginning Saturday, December 26th at 11:00 AM through 7:00 PM Tuesday, December 29th. All tickets must be dropped off by the person associated with the ticket. No dropping off for other people.
– Each raffle entry will be good for the chance to purchase one pair of the Blazers. Winners will only be able to win a maximum of one pair per person.
– Winners will be announced via email (and email only) on or before Saturday, January 2nd.
– Winners will be required to purchase and pick up their pair before Saturday, January 9th. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the participant’s winning pair.
– The person on the raffle ticket must be the one to claim their winning shoes. All winners must purchase and pick up their pair in store and must present their winning email as well as the government issued ID that matches the raffle ticket.
– Due to the overwhelming interest in this release we are discouraging phone calls, emails or in store visits regarding a potential win. Excessive calling, messaging or loitering will result in immediate disqualification from the raffle and potentially future releases. You will be contacted if you have won so please be patient.
– To find out more information about the raffle visit us in store.
– For those unable to print their own ticket please call us at 650.401.7110 during normal store hours and we will be able to assist you.