Atlas will be conducting a raffle for the release of the Nike SB X Travis Scott Dunk Low (see all the raffle rules below). In addition to the raffle, we will have an allocation of pairs releasing online Saturday, February 29th at 1:00 PM PST.
Due to high website traffic, be sure to use the following url to get uninterrupted service to our web store:
For the online release, we will only allow one pair per customer. Any online orders containing more than one pair will be immediately canceled.
– Raffle tickets will be available in store only. Visit Atlas to see how to qualify.
– Participants will be required to supply their full legal name, email address, phone number and Driver’s License/ID number to participate in the raffle.
– Raffle tickets will be available beginning Saturday, February 22nd through 7:00 PM Friday, February 28th. Winners will be announced and contacted by email (and email only) on or before Monday, March 2nd. Please be patient for not all winners will be emailed at the same time.
– Winners will be required to purchase and pick up their pair before Sunday, March 8th. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the participant’s winning pair.
– The person on the raffle ticket must be the one to claim the shoes. All winners must purchase and pick up their pair in store and must present their winning email as well as the government issued ID that matches the raffle ticket.
– Participants will rank their top three size picks as well as the option to be allocated a random size if we are unable to fulfill their desired sizes.
– Due to the overwhelming interest in this release we are discouraging phone calls, emails or in store visits regarding a potential win. Excessive calling, messaging or loitering will result in immediate disqualification from the raffle and potentially future releases. You will be contacted if you have won so please be patient.
*after tax amount
For those hoping to get a glimpse of a pair, please note no pairs will be stored on site at Atlas.