Atlas teams up once again with Nike SB, this time it’s to tell a story about a strange and mysterious journey at sea. This special project takes inspiration from unique historical events, Nike heritage and the marine landscape of the San Francisco Bay Area. The special packaging, cut and sew apparel and accessories will not be sold anywhere and is only available through Atlas.
Due to overwhelming interest in the shoe we will be offering two allocations for two separate raffles (see all the details below). Please note, the allocation of sizes and quantities for the “local” raffle will be significantly larger than for the “nationwide” raffle.
In addition to the two raffles, we will be releasing a small allocation of the collection on our online store. The Dunk High will release Saturday, September 26th at 11:00 AM PDT and select items of the collection will be available at 2:00 PM the same day. Please note we will be releasing the Dunk Highs in our online store without the special packaging.
LOCAL RAFFLE RULES:
– Individuals must be following @atlasskateboarding on Instagram for the raffle entry to be valid.
– One complimentary ticket per person.
– Due to local health concerns, we are asking that participants print the raffle ticket and fill it out before coming to our store. USE THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE RAFFLE FORM:
– The raffle ticket must be submitted on one piece of paper (front and back), we will not be accepting any tickets that are on multiple pieces of paper. If you have any trouble contact Atlas.
– Raffle tickets MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON and will be available for drop off at our store during normal store hours beginning Monday, September 21st at 11:00 AM through 7:00 PM Friday, September 25th. All tickets must be dropped off by the person associated with the ticket. No dropping off for other people.
– Each raffle entry will be good for the chance to purchase one pair of the shoes as well as any other selected items that are part of the collection.
– Winners will be contacted via email with a link to purchase their winning items. Winners will be contacted beginning September 26th and continuing over the following days. We are asking all participants to be patient.
– Winners will be required to purchase and pick up their items within seven days of being contacted of win. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the participant’s winning items.
– The person on the raffle ticket must be the one to claim their winning items. All winners must pick up their items in store and must present their confirmation email as well as the government issued ID that matches the raffle ticket.
– Due to the overwhelming interest in this release we are discouraging phone calls, emails or in store visits regarding a potential win. Excessive calling, messaging or loitering will result in immediate disqualification from the raffle and potentially future releases. You will be contacted if you have won so please be patient.
– For those unable to print their own ticket please call us at 650.401.7110 during normal store hours and we will be able to assist you.
NATIONWIDE RAFFLE RULES:
This raffle is for anyone who lives at least 50 miles or more away from the store. To participate and to read the rules for this raffle click the link below.
Individuals will be allowed to participate in only one raffle. Anyone entered into both raffles will be disqualified and banned from future raffles. If you plan on participating in our “local raffle” you will are not able to participate in the “nationwide raffle.”
The special packaging includes a limited edition box, custom tissue paper, a floaty keychain, a sticker pack and a Jason Markk quick wipe.