Releasing in store Friday, May 24th at 11:00 AM PDT and online at 2:00 PM PDT is the “LA to Chicago” Nike SB Air Jordan 1 High OG. The shoe pays homage to the original Air Jordan 1 that found its way into skateboard culture in the mid 1980’s. The “LA to Chicago” colorway of the Nike SB Jordan 1 High OG features court purple and university gold panels that when worn expose a red and black material underneath.
See related posts on our news page for more information regarding special merchandise created in conjunction with Nike SB, Jordan Brand and Bryce Kanights we will be offering for the release of this shoe.
In addition to the “LA to Chicago” Air Jordan 1 High we will also have limited sizes of the “NYC to Paris” colorway.
Atlas Shoe Release Line Rules:
– Do not line up in front of Atlas any earlier than 5:00 PM on Wednesday, May 22nd.
– One pair per customer.
– A chair does not count as a place in line. If you are not at your place in line when we do a tally you will lose your place in line, no exceptions.
– No swapping places in line.
– Vacant chairs will be removed.
– Littering will not be tolerated. If you litter, you lose your place in line.
– No smoking or vaping in line.
– No swapping or selling your place in line. Your place in line is for you only, once you give that spot up, it can’t be filled by anyone else.
– No cutting in line. Cutting in line will have you permanently banned from future special releases.
– Please keep entryways clear to neighboring apartments and businesses.
– Please line up close to the building so that pedestrians have a clear path on the sidewalk.
Anyone violating these rules will lose their ability to purchase the shoes.