Releasing in store Friday, May 10th at 11:00 AM PDT and online at 2:00 PM PDT is the “NYC to Paris” Nike SB Air Jordan 1 High OG. The shoe pays homage to the original Air Jordan 1 that found its way into skateboard culture in the mid 1980’s. The light bone colorway of the Nike SB Jordan 1 High OG features black and grey panels that when worn expose a crimson and pink material underneath.
Stay tuned for more information regarding the May 24th release of the court purple/university gold Nike SB Jordan 1 High OG as well as a launch party we will be hosting with Nike SB, Jordan Brand and Bryce Kanights.
Atlas Shoe Release Line Rules:
– One pair per customer.
– A chair does not count as a place in line. If you are not at your place in line when we do a tally you will lose your place in line, no exceptions.
– Vacant chairs will be removed.
– Littering will not be tolerated. If you litter, you lose your place in line.
– No smoking or vaping in line.
– No swapping or selling your place in line. Your place in line is for you only, once you give that spot up, it can’t be filled by anyone else.
– No cutting in line. Cutting in line will have you permanently banned from future special releases.
– Please keep entryways clear to neighboring apartments and businesses.
– Please line up close to the building so that pedestrians have a clear path on the sidewalk.