For the release of the Nike SB X Frame Dunk Low Pro Atlas will be conducting a raffle (see all the raffle rules below). The in store raffle will also coincide with a toy drive done in association with ALL IN SF, The Mission Merchants Association and The Mission Food Hub to get toys in the hands of underprivileged youth during the holiday season. Winners of the raffle will win the opportunity to purchase one pair of the shoes.
Due to overwhelming interest in the shoe we will be offering two allocations for two separate raffles. Individuals will only be allowed to particpate in one raffle. Anyone entered into both raffles will be disqualified and banned from future raffles.
Please note, the allocation of sizes and quantities for the “In Store” raffle will be significantly larger than the “Nationwide” raffle.
– Individuals must be following @atlasskateboarding, @allinsf, @missionmerchantsassociation and @missionfoodhub on Instagram for the raffle entry to be valid.
– For your entry to be valid you will need to drop off at least one brand new toy (unopened and in the original packaging) at the time you are submitting your ticket.
– One complimentary ticket per person. We will only be accepting tickets that are accompanied by a toy donation (see above).
– Due to local health concerns, we are asking that participants print the raffle ticket and fill it out before coming to our store. USE THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE RAFFLE FORM:
– Participants will be required to supply their full legal name, email address, phone number and driver’s license/ID number to participate in the raffle.
– Raffle tickets MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON and will be available for drop off at our store during normal store hours beginning Tuesday, December 1st at 11:00 AM through 7:00 PM Sunday, December 6th. All tickets must be dropped off by the person associated with the ticket. No dropping off for other people.
– Each raffle entry will be good for the chance to purchase one pair of the dunks. Winners will only be able to win a maximum of one pair per person.
– Winners will be announced via email (and email only) on or before Wednesday, December 9th.
– Winners will be required to purchase and pick up their pair before Wednesday, December 16th. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the participant’s winning pair.
– The person on the raffle ticket must be the one to claim their winning shoes. All winners must purchase and pick up their pair in store and must present their winning email as well as the government issued ID that matches the raffle ticket.
– Participants will rank their top three size choices.
– Due to the overwhelming interest in this release we are discouraging phone calls, emails or in store visits regarding a potential win. Excessive calling, messaging or loitering will result in immediate disqualification from the raffle and potentially future releases. You will be contacted if you have won so please be patient.
– To find out more information about the raffle visit us in store.
– For those unable to print their own ticket please call us at 650.401.7110 during normal store hours and we will be able to assist you.
NATIONWIDE RAFFLE RULES:
This raffle is for anyone who lives at least 50 miles or more away from the store. To participate and to read the rules for this raffle click the link below.