For the release of the Nike SB X Sean Cliver Dunk Low Pro Atlas will be conducting a raffle (see all the raffle rules below). Continuing the effort of our last release, the in store raffle will also coincide with a toy drive done in association with ALL IN SF, The Mission Merchants Association and The Mission Food Hub to get toys in the hands of underprivileged youth during the holiday season.
In addition to the Dunk Lows, Atlas will also be raffling off a collection of goods from StrangeLove Skateboards to coincide with the release of the shoes. The black CineLogo and white Toys T-Shirt colorways are exclusive to Atlas.
– Individuals must be following @atlasskateboarding, @allinsf, @missionmerchantsassociation and @missionfoodhub on Instagram for the raffle entry to be valid.
– For your entry to be valid you will need to drop off at least one brand new toy (unopened and in the original packaging) at the time you are submitting your ticket.
– One complimentary ticket per person. We will only be accepting tickets that are accompanied by a toy donation (see above).
– Due to local health concerns, we are asking that participants print the raffle ticket and fill it out before coming to our store. USE THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE RAFFLE FORM:
– Participants in the raffle must write legibly and clearly. If we cannot read your handwriting on any part of your raffle ticket it will be void.
– Participants will be required to supply their full legal name, email address, phone number and driver’s license/ID number to participate in the raffle.
– Raffle tickets MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON and will be available for drop off at our store during normal store hours beginning Tuesday, December 15th at 11:00 AM through 7:00 PM Sunday, December 20th. All tickets must be dropped off by the person associated with the ticket. No dropping off for other people.
– Each raffle entry will be good for the chance to purchase one pair of each size type (Adult, Child, Toddler) along with the other items. Winners will only be able to win a maximum of one of each size type (Adult, Child and Toddler).
– Entrant agrees to purchase all items selected, failure to commit will result in all winning items becoming void.
– Winners will be announced via email (and email only) on or before Wednesday, December 23rd.
– Winners will be required to purchase and pick up their pair before Friday, January 1st. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the participant’s winning pair.
– The person on the raffle ticket must be the one to claim their winning items. All winners must purchase and pick up their items in store and must present their winning email as well as the government issued ID that matches the raffle ticket.
– Due to the overwhelming interest in this release we are discouraging phone calls, emails or in store visits regarding a potential win. Excessive calling, messaging or loitering will result in immediate disqualification from the raffle and potentially future releases. You will be contacted if you have won so please be patient.
– To find out more information about the raffle visit us in store.
– For those unable to print their own ticket please call us at 650.401.7110 during normal store hours and we will be able to assist you.